 Off-Topic / Pun / 811
  Re: Blood Fork Pirate Fighter

(...) You should see the utensil strength of the wings. I've heard they can support a tong. OK, I should stop spoon. ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)

  Re: Blood Fork Pirate Fighter

(...) There's a proper tine and a proper plates for this manner of pun to be lad-le 'round LUGNET. We knead a grater centerpiece for our supper-b intellects. We're better than these lousy chokes! *twitch* LFB (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)

  Re: Blood Fork Pirate Fighter

(...) I bow to your supper-ior punnage. It is simply insurmoun-table. ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)

  Re: Blood Fork Pirate Fighter

Boy...you all sure can serve up the puns...it's hard to keep up with all of you platter...for you all, punning must be a piece of cake...you all simply bowl me over! Now, I don't mean to cause a spat-ula, but where do you all get this skill-et? Is (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)

  Re: Blood Fork Pirate Fighter

(...) Sorry, I have to pan that last one because I just couldn't digest what you were trying to say. Give me a cup-le of days to chew on it and maybe I'll get it. (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)