 Off-Topic / Pun / 773
    Re: Meeting —Mark Sandlin
   I wish you all wood stop. You're just a bunch of blockheads. ~Mark "Doing just pine without my NNTP" Sandlin (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)

        Re: Meeting —Dave Schuler
   (...) Oakay, I wood suggest moving this to a splinter group before we get beaten to a pulp, and while we still have a grain of self respect. Dave! (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)

        Re: Meeting —Tim Courtney
   (...) If you don't like it, just leaf. I mean, dude, don't be a bump in the log. No one axed you to comment. We'll drawer these puns out until we're finish-ed. You don't have to be shelf-ish, its knot just *your* group you know. -Tim (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)