 Off-Topic / Pun / 716
Re: Sci-Fi convention
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 14:11:51 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.pun, Tim Courtney writes:
"Mark Sandlin" <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message

In lugnet.off-topic.pun, John D. Forinash writes:
In article <GAL3tG.2vI@lugnet.com>, Ross Crawford <rcrawford@csi.com>
wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.pun, Tim Courtney writes:
"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Bob Palmer writes:
I hope some or all of you will consider joining us and displaying • some
stuff
or doing the panel mentioned above.  Thanks for your time and sorry • to
inturde.
Thanks for the info. Very helpful. You are not inturding!!!
What a scat-terbrain.  We really don't need this crap here.
Nah, it's makes us all look pre-pooh-bescent.
ROSCO (does this mean we can re-use all the puns in this thread
http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/fun/?n=6583 ?)
Nah. Those have already been dung.
Are we guano stop this already?
Excuse me for dropping in. I was going to tell all you stool pigeons to
scat, but then I figured, the manure the merrier.
This whole newsgroup has just gone down the toilet.
Maybe we should have Todd wipe it out.

If feces what's going on here, yeah, it's likely to get flushed...

Aw, Jeez... we have these nice topics and then people have to go and rectum.

Nah, its kinda funny.  In fact, I'm a bowel of laughter over this thread.
Everyone, its ok, Mark's just a potty pooper.

That's a pretty anus thing to do, Mark.  This has gone on fart too long, gas
it is.

LFB