 Off-Topic / Pun / 674
Re: (JJ) New Space Ship...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 05:11:44 GMT

In lugnet.space, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.space, Tim Courtney writes:
I do wanna know, what the heck is a 'money shot?'

Ug, some really bad puns come to mind, but I'll try to hold back.

No one's given you staight shooting answer on this yet?

OK.

It's not pretty...so stop reading here if you're squeamish.

It's when you liquify a $10 bill in a blender with whiskey (or sometimes rum
or gin, but it's supposed to be whiskey) and drink it in a shot glass.
Since it's kinda messy and kinda bad tasting, the glory is really in the
finishing of it, although some people try to drag it out as long as possible
before finishing off.

Those who rise to the occasion twice usually need a hand the second time.

--Todd

:^)

Tim, I will say no more.

~Trev