 Off-Topic / Pun / 67
Re: Terms and Conditions Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Mon, 17 May 1999 14:29:44 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.pun, John Neal writes:
Tom McDonald wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.pun, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, edboxer@aol.com (Ed Jones) writes:
In lugnet.admin.general, Simon Denscombe writes:
Ed Jones wrote:
Pregnancy causes birth defects.

Nope, an error in pregancy causes birth defects.

Moving this topic to the debate board.

I'm getting board of all these debates.  ;)

That's knot funny.

-Tom McD.
when replying, laugh at the spamcake.

'frayed sew!
    -John
    when replying, take Tommy McD's spamcake...please. [1]

[1] apologizes if that's bean used.  If not, apologizes to Henny.

Okay, stop me if you've heard this one before (and make sure you read it out
loud):
A piece of string walks into a bar.  The Bartender says,"We don't serve your
kind here."  The string steps outside, ties himself in a knot and frays his
ends.  He goes back into the bar and the bartender says, "Hey, aren't you that
piece of string that was just in here?"
(Drumroll...)
The String says, "No, I'm a frayed knot."
(Badum Chi!)

Jeff, "The Vile Punster"  ;)