 Off-Topic / Pun / 653
Re: What is a boogie plate?(is Lego making dancing bricks?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 22:01:37 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.off-topic.pun, John D. Forinash writes:

Let me just swing in here for a minuet and explain that boogie plates are
absolutely required for Locomotion. Otherwise, they don't do the twist
around corners like they're supposed to.

A minuet? That was low. How low can you go? Don't leave us in limbo, but do
try to improve the quality a bit, hmm?

I can do the Locomotion without Boogie Plates (is a black plate a Boogie
Night?) because I've got rhythm.

++Lar

Aak, macarena-ium is hurting from that one.  Lay off the puns, ok?

-Tim