 Off-Topic / Pun / 531
    jazzy pun —Craig Hamilton
    i was listening to mc-partland's "piano jazz" last night on the radio, and her guest, the talented george shearing threw out this little diddy that i thought i'd share.... for every pun i shed i should be punish-ed to hang my punish head and hide (...) (24 years ago, 12-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)

        Re: jazzy pun —Tom McDonald
   (...) Heh.. I like that one too. It's been credited to at least two sources, one being Dr. Samuel Johnson, and I forget the other famous guy. There's at least one other rendering, albeit a bit more extreme yet not too graphic, and it goes something (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.pun, lugnet.off-topic.fun)