 Off-Topic / Pun / 526
Re: Silly names (was: Re: Challenge - Build the rest of the shuttle?!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2000 19:16:30 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.technic, Ralph Hempel writes:
I remember hearing somewhere recently that NASA gave names to each of the
two crawler/transporter vehicles.  I heard (this is no joke) that they
named 'em Hans und Franz.

Better than the guy (not me) that named his twins Curt 'n Rod ....

LOL!  (groan! :)

OK, if my last name was Time, I'd name my kid Justin.

--Todd

Which reminds me also of the poor kid I went to high shcool with (absolutely
true):  Gerald Elmer Picklesimer, III.  Andn yes, he was 5', socks up to the
anklebone, pants barely below the knees and Coke bottle glasses.

I friend of mine teaches in Cleveland and has a student whose name is Female
(pronounced fa-mall-lay).  Evidently her parents thought the doctor had picked
their kids name and gave them a choice of mall-lay (Male) or fe-mall-lay
(Female).