 Off-Topic / Pun / 520
  Re: Silly names (was: Re: Challenge - Build the rest of the shuttle?!)

My two submissions: A girl who lived upstairs from me when I was a freshman: Velvet Lipps One of my T.A.'s in Chemistry in College: Candy Mintz the first is still my favorite though ;) -s (...) (24 years ago, 31-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)

  Re: Silly names (was: Re: Challenge - Build the rest of the shuttle?!)

(...) Nah, you've gotta be kidding! Those must be pseudonyms, not real names. BTW, in my student dormitory (where I used to live), one of the doors was used only as a place to keep brooms and buckets and so on, with a sign on it to keep track of (...) (24 years ago, 31-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)