 Off-Topic / Pun / 506
Re: Silly names (was: Re: Challenge - Build the rest of the shuttle?!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2000 21:41:46 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.technic, Ralph Hempel writes:
I remember hearing somewhere recently that NASA gave names to each of the
two crawler/transporter vehicles.  I heard (this is no joke) that they
named 'em Hans und Franz.

Better than the guy (not me) that named his twins Curt 'n Rod ....

LOL!  (groan! :)

OK, if my last name was Time, I'd name my kid Justin.

Reminds me of those two brothers in "Where in time is Carmen Sandiego" (1),
Lee and Bill Ding...

and the other guy, I think his name was Nosmo King.

Sheesh.

-Shiri
p.s. my family calls me "Shirki", and my sister's friend used to make fun of
me by calling me "Shirki Dorki"... ouch.

(1) heh, haven't thought of that game in years