 Off-Topic / Pun / 492
Re: "Site" (was Re: Pictures of GFLTC at GATS Ft Myers on our stie...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 04:24:00 GMT

Shiri Dori wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.pun, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Note, that should be SITE, not Stie. (sounds like Sty as in pig sty, which • this
site definitely is NOT... it's neat)

Can't believe I missed this nitpick opportunity at first.

You didn't see it?  Perhaps you had a stye...

No, he's just lacking style.

In a pig's eye I am!

In fact I'm working on developing a style sheet for the project I'm on,
which just goes to show that you don't know sheet.

Glad I could tidy that up for you.

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!