 Off-Topic / Pun / 463
    I found the LUGNET school! —Robin Sayce-Jones
   Hi, After spending the last two weeks in Arjeplog, Sweden doing vehicle testing on the frozen lakes I had to mention the school I passed each day. I meant to take a photo but it was always dark when I went past. The school is for kids up to 9 years (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)

        Re: I found the LUGNET school! —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) name of a province/town. Fredrik (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)