 Off-Topic / Pun / 445
Re: Survey...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 00:40:13 GMT

John Neal wrote:

Mr L F Braun wrote:

John Neal wrote:

Shiri wrote:

And BTW, send a brick offering to Lar at his Ada address and receive a special
and exclusive item.

Meaning...?

Exactly what it says.  I can't be less cryptic; you must have faith;-)

It's probably a chewed brick (perhaps even the same one).

ROTLF  No, no, the special item comes from me.

-John <tears in eyes>

Your floor is laughing?  ;)  Now I'm *really* afraid of what the special item might be!

best

Lindsay