 Off-Topic / Pun / 438
Re: Survey...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 04:02:02 GMT

Mr L F Braun wrote:

It's probably a chewed brick (perhaps even the same one).

<zot>

<smoke clears>

Mortals, your offerings are held in high esteem. I still have the lovely
offering John gave me (AND the jewelry case it was presented in) and the
offering from Gary is one of my most highly prized possessions.

Do not be fooled by disbelieving detractors. Each and every offering
will be cherished.

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!