 Off-Topic / Pun / 425
Re: Survey...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 02:38:50 GMT

Shiri Dori wrote:

Of course he doesn't. It would be sacrilege to say otherwise, and wise not to.
A Why's cracker might say that Larry is not the God of Trains, but a why's
person would not say a word against him (unless he wants to be run down by
thousands of metroliners).

Shiri-

I know you are a ESLer and I applaud you so I had to bring to your attention a
couple of spelling errors that made day:-)  Why's cracker = wisecracker, and
why's person = wise person;-D

Special note:  Larry may have followers called Larritarians [1], but that doesn't
make him a or the Train God.  Heck, he doesn't even build them wide enough!

And BTW, send a brick offering to Lar at his Ada address and receive a special
and exclusive item.

-John

[1] 2 members, the third being the first, Gary Louie.

-Shiri