 Off-Topic / Pun / 4
Re: First???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Tue, 4 May 1999 16:20:12 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.pun, John Neal writes:
Welcome, Ladies and Germs!

Whoa. Get out the Lysol, it's thick in here already!

May all the puns be as rotten as that!

It's not who's first, but who's worst. And I'm just warming up. ;-)

Steady on those winkies...;-)

This group seems like it wouldn't have to have winkies at all. But if it must
be known, my winkies are very steady. And there's a steady supply. My winkies
won't wink out. How would Wink Martindale feel about that? (Useless trivia:
Wink Martindale is/was not only the host of lots of game shows, he's also the
voice for WWV)

Well now that this group is alive and er, um.. well, I can't post much on it's
first day because I'm taking time off from work to go by a new Ep 1 set.
There's something very satisfying about skipping work to play with lego.

-Tom McD.
when replying, ladies and gentleman take my spamcake, please!