 Off-Topic / Pun / 1111
1110  |  1112
Subject:
Just a little bloodshed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Thu, 20 May 2004 22:10:04 GMT

Greetings .spacers and caution: here be puns...arrr!.

After all the talk in the media about bloodshed, we thought we should show you our bloodshed. It’s just a little bloodshed. Nothing to worry about, really. It’s the perfect place to store the stockpiles of blood and plasma that seem to accumulate when you least expect it. And, with so many spaceships running on plasma, you can never have enough. ;^) (1) owww...

Note the Really-Very-Secure™ door. The gallery link awaits moderation, of course. But once it is viewable, you can see a little photo essay of our butlerbot j33ves as he fetches a quart of the good stuff. If you really want to know, I mean if you’re sure... you may see beside j33ves in pictures 3 and 8, our bloodbath. Owww, but you wanted to know...it’s for washing those blood products...

Impatient? Me too. Deeplink: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/whateverly/New-work/Buildings/BloodShed/bloodshed01.jpg The pics are 01 through 08.. enjoy!

Peace and plasma,

Professor Whateverly

(1) Just kidding, stop slapping me.