 Off-Topic / Pun / 1090
    A viking returns home... —Richie Dulin
   A famous Viking explorer returned home from a voyage and found his name missing from the town register. His wife insisted on complaining to the local civic official, who apologized profusely, saying, "I must have taken Leif off my census." Cheers (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.pun, FTX)

        Re: A viking returns home... —Tim Courtney
   (...) Wow that was bad :-) I suppose that's a compliment? -Tim (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.pun, FTX)