 Off-Topic / Geek / 97
  Re: Win32 GUI woes

(...) I've always done it through Control Panel->Multimedia->Devices Tab Click "Add" and away you go. For SB16 you should have no problems assuming the card can get the IRQ it wants etc. -Mike (25 years ago, 15-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Win32 GUI woes

(...) the (...) Of course to uninstall (as you inquired) you'd just click "Remove" not "Add" - I assume you're removing some other sound card first and then adding the SB16? Sometimes when I read the meaning just gets mixed up before I can fully (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Win32 GUI woes

Michael Ulring wrote in message ... (...) Gah. That's too obvious. Thanks for the reminder :) Hmm, maybe I should have rebooted after removing the SB16 drivers. I just blue screened (again) when I tried to install the SB-PCI driver. Oh well, they do (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)