 Off-Topic / Geek / 880
  Re: KDE/new Redhat install (was Re: Has anyone ever been)

(...) The text mode install isn't actually the old one; it just looks exactly like it. But it's still been rewritten from scratch in python, and just like the gui version is full of bugs. Maybe next version will be better. (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: KDE/new Redhat install (was Re: Has anyone ever been)

(...) Ught. Nevermind. Or at least I'll just install it and ghost it like I do the other OSes on that test machine. Not much call for testing the stuff I've been doing for local companies under Linux anyway... (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)