 Off-Topic / Geek / 721
Re: Hardest Piece to remove?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 04:33:10 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Rick Kujawa writes:
I would say a 1x2 grille tile from center of a 4x4 or larger plate.
Should be a contest.

I would have to disagree.  I can almost always get those off with my
fingernail.  I would have to say getting a 2x2 to a 2x4 cellular acetate plate
off of an 8x16 cellular acetate brick baseplate.  With the slight warping they
have, they are so incredibly hard to get off.  I have had two plates (2x4)
stuck together so tight that one brick seperator wouldn't work - I needed two
and even then it was very tough.  They slipped off several times.

Now I weed out all of the CA bricks and plates I find.

Mike Poindexter