 Off-Topic / Geek / 719
    Re: Anyone been relocated by an employer? —Tom Boucher
   I've been relocated by an employer...IBM... With them, they paid for everything. Basically I submitted a special expense report (in IBM Acronyms it was an REA isntead of TEA) Even paid for mileage on vehicles while looking for a home, etc. Real (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Anyone been relocated by an employer? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Me too, twice. Once coming into the company, and once internally, so I've seen it both ways. On the internal, IBM bought our house when we could not sell it to anyone else. Mixed blessing, but got us out of a jam. IBM may not pay as well as (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)