 Off-Topic / Geek / 657
Re: One of the Mindfest pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 22:28:49 GMT

Matthew Miller <mattdm@mattdm.org> wrote:
Mike Stanley <cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> wrote:
Wow, running out of spare parts.  I don't know if I ever will,
especially since I've called a moratorium on all donations to family

Part of the problem is again, the space thing. No room to store everything,
and karen hates having the apartment cluttered with computer junk. (she
likes having computers, but wants them to _work_....)

Ah, ok.  Well, this is one reason why we're moving into a 3 bedroom
apt from a 2 bedroom.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/