 Off-Topic / Geek / 649
  Re: Mini, Micro, Maxi, Macro, Kilo, etc. (was: Re: Pink spaceship)

(...) old (...) I suppose I should have had more soda before I wrote that. I got very little sleep last night. Megafig is what they have at Legoland and is also on Joe Davenport's web site. They actually have their own name (Legoland) but I have (...) (25 years ago, 17-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)