 Off-Topic / Geek / 600
599  |  601
Subject:
Inventory Database (Access)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Sat, 9 Oct 1999 21:57:52 GMT

We are developing an Inventory Database Using MS Access.  What we need is to
be able to add inventory from new sets as quickly as possible.  To do this we
have set up a querie that displays the inventory of the set and the current
instock inventory.  Now we can go through and just add them manual but is
there a way to add the set inventory collumn to the instock inventory all at
once?  and what would be the most effiecent method of doing this.

If any of you have any ideas pleas let us know.

Thanks

Jason M Normand

The Nugator company
http://www.nugator.com