 Off-Topic / Geek / 569
    Re: Another MCSE test down! —James Brown
   (...) A+ is the certification equivalent of an entry level position. It's easy to pass if you know much of anything about basic PC/printer hardware and whatever the current Microsoft O/S is. (win3.1 when I took it) If you have any certifications (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Another MCSE test down! —Mike Stanley
   (...) Yeah, that's how I'm leaning. I've done the entry-level jobs that would probably look for A+. Not doing those now, not looking to do them in the future. (...) I hear you. Now I just need to get UTK to spring for Cisco training... (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)