 Off-Topic / Geek / 5202
5201  |  5203
Subject:
Star Wars Exhibit at the Science Museum of Minnesota
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2008 19:07:24 GMT

Hi all! This past weekend Stacy and I attended the Star Wars “Where Science Meets Imagination” exhibit that is currently at the Science Museum of Minnesota. “Star Wars: Where Science Meets Imagination” is an exciting exhibition featuring more than 80 costumes, models and props from all six Star Wars films that invites visitors to defy gravity, manipulate robots, engineer droids, and journey into that galaxy far, far away that has captivated audiences for more than 30 years.

If you’re a Star Wars fan, this is a MUST SEE. It was simply unbelievable! I took tons of pictures..see below. This exhibit has only been to 8 museums in the United States and I believe that the Science Museum of Minnesota is the last stop. The exhibit ends on August 24th, so get there while you can!

My Photos from the exhibit on Flickr

Later,

Dave

ToT-LUG