 Off-Topic / Geek / 5200
  need (JavaScript) help, please!

I'm trying to code a script, for inclusion into a webpage (HTML), that will enable me to spontaneously create a link to be opened as a new page. The format of the URL is as follows: (URL) two variables are the specific game server and the specific (...) (16 years ago, 4-May-08, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: need (JavaScript) help, please!

(...) What you're doing there is setting the current document's URL to some value-- in this case some URL that looks like: (URL) that will open the new URL just fine, it'll just take the place of your current document. What you want is to open a new (...) (16 years ago, 4-May-08, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)