 Off-Topic / Geek / 5199
Re: Tiniest LEGO USB memory stick?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Sun, 9 Mar 2008 15:49:02 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Dave Astolfo wrote:
I could not resist the challenge to try to craft what may be the tiniest LEGO
USB memory stick out there.  Was perusing the CDN Tire sales ad and found the
Gizmo Jr. USB memory keys were on sale.. I took a chance on one and discovered
that it fits very nicely within a LEGO plate. Yes a plate, not a brick.

I have seen another one out there that fits within a 2x2 brick, but if you want
thin, check this out:

More - www.plastibots.com

Dave

Here's a challenge- a LEGO USB drive that uses a mini-USB connection (found on
BlackBerry and other smart phones).

Adr.