 Off-Topic / Geek / 514
Re: t7po autopick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 20:00:07 GMT

I've been mulling over the fact that the term "t7po" is awfully close to
"C3P0".  And
you're using "auto" here.  Do you some form of bot (other than an automatic
tendency to find typos, that is) or script?

Assuming access to a decent spell- and grammar-checking app, and Perl, this
looks like it'd be fairly straightforward to do.

Cheers,
- jsproat