 Off-Topic / Geek / 5132
    Re: Trouble with IE, PNG and BS —Dan Boger
   (...) Huh! What happens when you try this one? (URL) the BS links, I get a black square in IE, but on the peeron one, it seems to be ok. Both work fine in FF, of course. I guess photoshop saves the png in a slightly different format? plat.png: PNG (...) (18 years ago, 16-Oct-06, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Trouble with IE, PNG and BS —Didier Enjary
   (...) Yes, you have the point, all the troubles comes from the way I've recorded the PNGs, with the box "don't save alpha layer" checked...I hope so (I've not been able to check this yet). Didier (18 years ago, 16-Oct-06, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)