 Off-Topic / Geek / 5127
5126  |  5128
Subject:
need help setting up an e-commerce site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2006 21:58:31 GMT

Here's my dilemma:

My friend has a hobby store, and I run the website for his store.  He wants to
start an online store to sell (at a discount) some popular merchandise.
Unfortunately, I have no idea how to proceed.

I can design the layout and structure of the website, I just don't know how to
encode a shopping cart function.  If it helps, I've got a spreadsheet listing
all of the merchandise to be sold (Stock #; Description; Unit Price).

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.
Franklin