 Off-Topic / Geek / 5109
    Re: Multilingual webserver —Jacob Sparre Andersen
   (...) But my point is that people should _see_ a URL in the same language as the page. Hiding it inside Apache would be no fun. Play well, Jacob (18 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Multilingual webserver —Dan Boger
   (...) Right - the subrequests aren't visible to the user, so they would never see the /real-files - only the URI in their local language. I guess the first check the mapper would have to do is compare the URI with the desired language, and if they (...) (18 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)