 Off-Topic / Geek / 5098
  Re: A dark blue starfighter

(...) Don't get me wrong- they look great. And a lot of popular sci-fi (especially Anime) does the same thing. This is Lego, where for the most part style trumps reality. I'm assuming Newtonian (reactionary) physics. In other words, you're pushing (...) (19 years ago, 20-Oct-05, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)