 Off-Topic / Geek / 5097
Re: Network issues - looking for help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Sat, 8 Oct 2005 17:41:23 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
Can anyone make heads or tails out of this network issue???

Thanks to all of those that helped, after endless hours (actually DAYS) of work
and frustration...
The network is finally working!!!

Thank you very much, to Chris, Ross, and Andy, between combining their most
excellent advice, with my not so nice bit of spewed vulgarity, and a whole lot
of re-booting... we are a high speed family.

Thanks, Janey "I can answer my phone, Red Brick"