 Off-Topic / Geek / 4996
4995  |  4997
Subject:
Something new to join
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Mon, 11 Apr 2005 02:52:17 GMT

Any one ever hear of SETI? If so I have started a SETI team. We don't get
anything out of it, nor do we get praise. Well not yet, but if we find something
you know you are going to get your 15 minutes of fame and of course the girls.
LOL

If you want to join my team it is called LUGGER.
Simply go to http://setiweb.ssl.berkeley.edu/
and form an account. Then you are there.

Good searching,

Larry
AZLUG