 Off-Topic / Geek / 4985
Re: Firefly Fans?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 22 Mar 2005 01:02:46 GMT

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 14:42:16 GMT, "Dave Schuler" <orrex@excite.com>
wrote:

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw wrote:
Just a quick note wondering if there are any other fans of 'Firefly' out
there?  As with all sci-fi, there is always a bit of cheese, but overall I
am really getting into this series. The TechWest concept has always
appealled to me (Westworld, Bravestarr, Galaxy Rangers, Sabre Riders etc.)
and it's refreshing to see these genres grafted together again.

I never saw this show when it was on the air, but I just stumbled onto this and
hoped it might be of interest to fans:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0379786/

Here are some more links for Firefly/Serenity:

One of the primary fan sites --> http://www.fireflyfans.net/

The FOX message board, which oddly enough, is still very active  -->
http://login.prospero.com/dir-login/index.asp?webtag=foxfirefly

The *new* official board (yes, it's keyed so hopefully I get bonus
points) --> http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/serenity/?u=Evilmike

Are there enough fans out there that we could consider some sort of
Firefly themed build-off?