 Off-Topic / Geek / 4984
    Stillsuits, anyone? —Dave Schuler
   Okay, they're a little larger than the standard model, but (URL) this> is some pretty neat technology, and it's put to wonderful, humanitarian use. Dave! (20 years ago, 21-Mar-05, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Stillsuits, anyone? —Adrian Egli
   (...) When I took a look I immediately thought of the movie Waterworld and Costner's character drinking his pee. Adr. (20 years ago, 22-Mar-05, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

        Re: Stillsuits, anyone? —Dave Schuler
   (...) I think he actually does that between movies, with or without a purifier. But can you imagine what it must be like to drink fresh, pure water for the first time in your life? To me, it's mind-blowing. Dave! (20 years ago, 22-Mar-05, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)