 Off-Topic / Geek / 4978
Re: I don't get it
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 02:48:27 GMT

On Thu, Mar 10, 2005 at 02:19:34AM +0000, Dave Schuler wrote:
  "All good ideas have been thought of by somebody before they are realised,"
said Purvis severely. "The point is that what Huxley and others had
talked about, Julian actually did. My goodness, there's a pun there!
Aldous--Julian--oh, let it pass!"

Maybe it's related to this?

  http://www.kirjasto.sci.fi/ahuxley.htm

Only thing I could find that looks possible...?

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com