 Off-Topic / Geek / 4950 (-5)
  Re: Cross platform GUI

Personally I don't think using GTK under Windows is a good idea. I've worked with it before and even released an application that used it and you won't believe the amount of people that have trouble using a Windows application with controls that (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Cross platform GUI

(...) 100% behind you on your rant. I refuse to use Qt for any development because of their licensing policy on it (even though I'm on Linux and wouldn't have to pay to use it). Trolltech's licensing policy reeks of being nothing other than a feeble (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jan-05, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  (canceled)

  Cross platform GUI

Well I'm kind of of pissed. ** begin rant ** Curious to find an acceptible substitute for Java, I was looking into cross platform GUI toolkits. GTK+ came to mind but alas no Mac support for the latest version. Then I thought of Qt. I visited the Qt (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: CSS Problem, looking for ideas.

(...) FWIW- I have grabbed snaps in (URL) and (URL) firefix> I see differences in the table title, and the displaying of parts 445, 446 and 2875 around the xref box. -Rob A> (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact