 Off-Topic / Geek / 4939
  Re: Pre Classic Space has a home on the web...

(...) Price can be set in terms of barterable items too... 3 oxen for 5 jars of olive oil, and so forth. I've traded LEGO for services in the past.... I have no idea where to FUT that to! (19 years ago, 4-Jan-05, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

  Re: Pre Classic Space has a home on the web...

(...) Hmm. Good point Lar. Clarification: I deal in lego and cash. Your choice. Oh, and I'm still not cheap. Kyle (19 years ago, 4-Jan-05, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)