 Off-Topic / Geek / 4894
Re: Anyone seen the LEGO 65537 at hobby shops yet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 18:41:14 GMT

In lugnet.trains, David Koudys wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Ed McGlynn wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Mike Kollross wrote:
Snippage

Anyway, does anyone want to help me get my hands on 1 or 2 LEGO 65537 sets?

Sincerely,

Todd

Have you tried here?

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=NinjaPrincess&itemID=3302583

Mike

Sounds like someone's lifted the value stuff from BrickBro's description of the
set, on LUGNET and here:
http://www.brickbros.net/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=1106

BTW, they're another source.
BTW, 65537 is the largest Fermat prime number.

Ed
It's also 2 above the highest memory location for a Commodore 64--

65535

Ahh, the good ol' Commodore days... :)

FUT O.T. Geek for no real reason

Yep, 65537 in hexadecimal is 10001...  I wonder if we'll see others in this
number range?

Mark