 Off-Topic / Geek / 4865
Re: Starcraft Protoss MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 2004 20:38:31 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, David Koudys wrote:
-who wishes that Blizzard would come out with an expansion, better that WCIII,
for SC--like lots more units and a honkin' huge map area...

I'd be happy with SC re-released with the WC3 interface.  Lots of cool functions
that would have been super useful...

That said, SC2 would be totally awesome.

Though, having had the chance to play the Worlds of Warcraft beta this week, I
can see I'm going to be giving them my money anyway when it comes out.

Dan