 Off-Topic / Geek / 4739
Re: Ministry Of Information Retrieval
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2004 13:19:15 GMT

In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote:

   Eric....take my hand, and repeat after me...

“I MUST STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER....” “My rainbow bots are coming to rescue me... Jama is doing the best he can to hit the power button on my laptop...”

Attention viewers, the role of Captain Killjoy will now be played by Scott Lyttle. You remind me of one of those guys in football who jumps on the pile after the guy is down, and the play is dead.

Ehh, I think you’ve got Scott wrong on this one. His post is a friendly joke pointed at someone Scott knows quite well.

Granted, MoIF is cool...but all things in moderation, ok, Eric? ;)

If you want moderation...stick to .western, .trains or .underground, E adds some badly needed color to this site. Even if he was a little over the top in his posting, I think he’s earned some lattitude. Thanks for your vigilance against Eric, the secret cabal who seem to delight in disparaging him will doubtless promote you to full membership. Scott...Take my hand and repeat after me... “I must unclench”.

If you wanna nail someone who’s “moderatin’” then go after me. I’ve been after post bumpers quite a bit. Dunno why it bugs me... I guess I see it as poor form. My post to Eric was a bit mean spirited... what I get for postin’ on Diet Doctor Pepper I guess... but there’s a contengent of posters who would take that style of posting humor and do that every day! We gotta make sure we don’t encourage others bad form with our own humor. Just my 2 cents... you can destroy me if you like :-D

   -Keith follow up to .geek, cause after all, we’re all geeks here.

Admiral Giddens <><
http://www.classic-space.com
space.