 Off-Topic / Geek / 4631
Re: Galeon smart bookmarks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 14:31:35 GMT

Dan Boger <dan@peeron.com> wrote:
Btw, what's the problem with the ISOs?  If you want, I can put copies of
either the RH9 ones or FC1 on peeron for you to get?  Downloading them
via bittorrent is pretty quick - I get about 1000MB/sec.  I don't think
the NIC on the server supports anything faster.

I've *uploaded* about 450GB of Fedora Core 2 test1 isos via bittorrent so
far. :)

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>
Boston University Linux      ------>                <http://linux.bu.edu/>