 Off-Topic / Geek / 4579
  Downloading a Java applet?

I could make great use of (URL) little utility, but I don't have Internet access from home. Is there a simple (but overlooked by me) way to download or save this applet so that I can use it at home? Thanks for any assistance. Dave! (21 years ago, 16-Jan-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

  Re: Downloading a Java applet?

(...) Dave, to download the Java code, just look in the code for the <APPLET> tag, create a URL using the CODEBASE & CODE values (you may need to substitute an absolute URL in the CODEBASE). In this case I used: (URL) type that into your browser, (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

  Re: Downloading a Java applet?

(...) Oooops Looks like that class uses another class. Not sure how you find out other required classes, and Java experts help? They're probably all in the same directory. ROSCO (21 years ago, 16-Jan-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)