 Off-Topic / Geek / 4575 (-5)
  We're here to go

By now, everyone knows about Dubya's Brave New Vision of America's future in space, specifically regarding the Moon and Mars. One of Dubya's selling points for a permanent Moon base (perhaps modular, in 48x48 squares) is that it will make it easier (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: joke

(...) Do you speak HEX? If only you and dead people speak HEX, how many people speak HEX? The answer is not 1. (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  monitored for safety

Ok, this isn't technically off the topic of Lego, but it's the geek in me that makes it seem really funny: (URL) A non-geek is going to probably say "huh"? or "so?" or "I don't get it". But I want a T-shirt. (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  joke

There are 10 types of people: people that understand binary numbers and people that don't. (21 years ago, 11-Jan-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: A rant on many poor business practices leading to unemployment

In lugnet.lego, Allan Bedford wrote: <snip> (...) <snip> (...) This is one of the biggest reasons that I appreciated Gene Roddenberry so much more. Gene's 'vision' (tm) was much more human, imho, than George. I'll take Star Trek over Star Wars any (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jan-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact