 Off-Topic / Geek / 457
  Re: MSIE5 security hole

No offence but that is the biggest crock of you know what. Ok, you can probably figure out who I work for, but since I work directly with these security issues, you can be sure that Netscape has many. -- Asher (...) (25 years ago, 2-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.publish)

  Re: MSIE5 security hole

(...) Knowing Mike (and Netscape), I think this was sarcasm. Personally, I prefer Mosaic for some things. Small, no install, no applets. I shall check out Opera soon. Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 2-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.publish)

  Re: MSIE5 security hole

Hey! Who let that guy in? He's obviously a MS henchman sent here to delude us from the Truth! Just kidding Asher. Have you considered working for Linux? Oops, that's right, Linux is free, nobody makes money there... 5 more years of MS, tick.. tick.. (...) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.publish)

  Re: MSIE5 security hole

(...) Nobody? Tell that to all the people who made a killing with the RedHat IPO. (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.publish)