 Off-Topic / Geek / 4535
4534  |  4536
Subject:
Oracle of Bacon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Sun, 26 Oct 2003 20:12:42 GMT

I just found this and I think it's pretty cool.

http://oracleofbacon.org/

But then I knew someone who was a savant at playing back to Bacon so... besides
I'm a sucker for totally frivolous uses of technology.

It leads to some other neat places too, like determining what players were
common to the Tiggers and the Cardinals...

(a version of this post, http://news.lugnet.com/people/?n=3873 was posted by
mistake! It should be cancelled soon... appy polly logies!)