 Off-Topic / Geek / 445
    Problem with my pictures —Sean Carroll
   Hi guys! Someone sent me here to see if anyone could help me with a problem I am having with my pictures on my eBay auctions. The problem is that I can see them just fine, but three people have told me they can not see them at all. I don't know what (...) (25 years ago, 28-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Problem with my pictures —Sean Carroll
    (...) If anyone tries these pictures, can you please try the 1 x 2 hinge. I changed it, so if it works, then maybe the problem is solved. Thanks, Sean (25 years ago, 28-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Problem with my pictures —Sean Carroll
   I think the problem is solved, and I am going to work on fixing all the images. If anyone looks at them later (about an hour), and they are still not working, please let me know. Thanks, Sean (25 years ago, 28-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)